I successfully implemented the “Totally Random Header Images for Cutline” feature, with a little hacking. I made my header images largely out of my own photos and completely out of freely available images, and I changed the cycling pool from 5 to 9. Almost everything went swimmingly, except that despite the fact that Cutline’s header [...]
Okay, here’s where I catalog all the changes I made to get Cutline where I wanted it to be.
Looks like it’s something that the recent upgrade did. Since I plan to install a new theme and it’s not something I can do from work today (on the internal network, using FTP and telnet isn’t allowed, and connecting to the external wireless is awkward), I’ll punt that until later. For now all “tags” will [...]